by gillian claire: little style // with Nope!

SOCIAL MEDIA

8.11.2015

little style // with Nope!

_MG_5826
I am absolutely obsessed with this watermelon shirt! Asher has been a brand rep for Nope this summer and I was so excited when he picked out this shirt from their website!
.
Nope has the most adorable t-shirts and I love that they are all well made and gender neutral! The shirts are created by a husband and wife team and are sweat-shop free! You can check out my other post about our "Nope Nope Nope" shirt: here!
.
Use my code: friendsofteam1125 for 10% off your purchase!
.
_MG_5830_MG_5831
_MG_5832

What A Melon T-Shirt: c/o Nope, shorts: Old Navy
.

We Are A Top Baby Blog

4 comments :

  1. I love that he picked out his own shirt from their site! He looks so happy in it, and it is very cute ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Asher! What a fun shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I think clothes for little boys are so fun! I can't wait to dress up a son 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie! And I adore that shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...