by gillian claire: happy friday!

SOCIAL MEDIA

8.14.2015

happy friday!

IMG_5723 .
It's Friday! Today is a good day because my husband and I are both off! We will be working a lot this weekend but those troubles are for tomorrow. I am excited to be doing some back to school shopping with my little boys this afternoon! We are heading to Target to try to check everything off Roman's 2nd grade school supply list! I also have some other things in mind to look for but I will try to keep my head on straight and not get too carried away. ( Target does that to you, right? )
.
I wanted to share a few deals that I've come across that are going on this weekend in case you will be out there in the madness doing some shopping as well. Oh and if anyone knows of any great deals or sales that I haven't mentioned, you had best let me know in the comments! :)
.
Kohls: I just saw that Kohl's is having an extra 20% clearance sale! I love these kind of sales and they are a great way to stock up on clothes for the beginning of the school year and next summer! Check out my finds at a similar sale that Old Navy had last weekend HERE. Kohl's is also giving out Kohl's cash right now: $10 for ever $50 spent and you truly can come back and use the $10 just like a gift card: so awesome! ( If you are a Kohl's credit card holder, make sure you check your mail or email for a coupon as well. )
.
Target: It looks like Target is offering buy one get one 50% off on a ton of school supplies so I'm hoping this will help us out in our shopping today! I'm also going to be using my Cartwheel app for an extra 5% off Up & Up school supplies.
.
Ibotta App: Um, have you guys heard of the Ibotta App? I am really getting into rebate apps where all you do is scan your receipts with your smart phone and get paid for things you bought! I am going to have to share with you guys all my favorite ways to do this but Ibotta seems to be the best one so far. I've made $9 since downloading this app just this week and you can cash out to your PayPal account at $20! This is my new hobby guys. If you sign up, I'd love if you used my referral code: tddfoyb 
.
What plans do you have for the weekend? 
Please share if you have any favorite money saving apps in the comments! 
.
Happy Friday!
.

We Are A Top Baby Blog
.

4 comments :

  1. Oh, thanks for the deal alerts! We just bought my son's back to school supplies a couple days ago. I keep hearing about the Ibotta app but haven't downloaded it yet. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some great deals. I'm excited to go back to school shopping with my little guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture, and thanks for the tips on the deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the back to school shopping went well! I know I gave you some coupons, but it looks like you really did some homework on it too. Nicely done! And we definitely need to talk more about these rebate apps you're using. I use Ibotta and a few others but it seems like you have a new one every day!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...