by gillian claire: summer visitors!

SOCIAL MEDIA

7.06.2015

summer visitors!

IMG_6065-2 .
my mom and littlest sister came and visited us in colorado! i'm usually the worst at documenting these types of occasions but since my mom is the best at it, i was able to grab a couple family photos! we were having lunch at a nice little restaurant on the river and it had a great little photo-op spot outside. then it started raining and my sister and i both one after the other accidentally jumped into someone else's car that was gray like mine... oops! i sure miss these ladies and can't wait for their next visit!
.
_MG_6046
IMG_6079IMG_6078IMG_6089 .
of course my mom insisted that aaron take some solo photos of me...
.IMG_5359 .
one that my sister grabbed of us on my backup camera that i let her use while she was here.
she got some great photos! :)
.
.
happy monday, friends!
.
.

We Are A Top Baby Blog

5 comments :

  1. I love the location where you took these! Where is it? It's so picturesque and serene. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is right by the same restaurant that we all went to when all of the family was in town on the river in the Poudre Canyon!

      Delete
  2. How exciting that your mom and sister were able to come and visit! A restaurant on the river is the best. And how funny that you guys jumped into the wrong car. Do people normally leave their cars unlocked like that there? You got some great photos! And your hair is getting so long. It’s beautiful! And I adore that last photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was actually someone in the driver's seat and someone in the passenger seat of the car that we hopped into! So funny! Thanks for the compliment on my hair; I haven't cut it for over a year. I'm thinking about a little change but I can't decide!

      Delete
  3. PS - do you mind if I ask where this is in CO? We are wanting to plan a trip back there soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...