by gillian claire: happy friday!

SOCIAL MEDIA

7.10.2015

happy friday!

IMG_4043( our foothills! )
.
happy friday everyone!
.
having said that... are the weekends longer and harder than weekdays for any other families out there? usually on friday-monday aaron and i work the entire time: him working all day and then me working at night. so the weekends are really longer and more stressful than the weekdays around here!
.
our schedule is about to change up a little with my husband getting promoted at his job. i'm not sure what all will happen yet but i can't say that i usually welcome changes like this with open arms. we get in a routine and then i wonder how we will all adjust to the new one. hopefully it will be a good change.
.
i'm also looking towards fall and wondering what i will do school wise. i'm still chipping away at my art degree but i'm not in any rush anymore. i'm just trying to enjoy the process and see where it takes me. taking a few classes at a time. art is always a good thing for me.
.
we're all just having a lazy morning, as usual. we're out of milk and asher is distraught about this. i'm trying to decide if i want to get the boys up and out of the house. maybe head to old navy where clearance is an additional 30% off right now! what do you all have planned for your friday?
.
and hey, my sister-in-law gina started a blog; check it out! she also just moved out to colorado!
.

We Are A Top Baby Blog
.
.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Gillian! And I totally know what you mean about the weekends being longer. Back in Ohio some of the jobs I had kept Ethan and I working all weekend too. I know that it's weird to dread the weekends, but I've totally been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a smooth transition with the new schedules!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...