by gillian claire: soft, gentle moments.

SOCIAL MEDIA

4.06.2014

soft, gentle moments.

072     moments like the ones you see here, hold such healing and magic for me. i mean really, truly, they do. painting photographs. writing them as a poem, bundling them up one heavy click at a time, to be read later and forever. for myself , for them, maybe for others. these photographs were taken during a  quiet evening outside. and my heart was quieted as well when i saw the light settling perfectly on his creamy peach-baby skin. highlighting his hair, his fingers, his chin, his lips. a slow and steady peace settled inside of me as i captured these soft and gentle moments. and with these, part of my heart is pictured as well.
083082084
 We Are A Top Baby Blog

4 comments :

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...